Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS, RETURNS!

We used to get one or two returns a month. The past few weeks, however, we hardly go a DAY without some idiot wanting to return SOMETHING. We spend a lot of time on listings and pictures to make sure everything is right, and it used to pay off. Today...

Resolved! Closing an Item Case and then what?

The Item I bought was removed the next day and so the only logical thing I could think to do was to request a refund. There’s no other way to communicate to the seller since the item no longer exists. We worked out the issue and I closed the case wit...

Resolved! USPS First Class package under 15.999 oz.

On the USPS.com website it states:"First-Class Package service can only be used for packages under 15.999 oz; anything over the weight limit must be shipped with Priority Mail service." What if the package is 15.84 oz, does this mean it can go first ...

Fed Ex Question

I do not ship Fed Ex because it is not convenient at all (I live in a rural area). I have a large dimension package (23x18x14) which weighs 12 pounds. The ebay calculator is saying $33.73 to the location. That is way way cheaper than USPS and the Fed...

USPS Shipping Delays

Hi, On June lst I shipped a valuable trumpet from Illinois to Nevada and on June 16th received a text from USPS that the item has reached DeMoines, Iowa - a distance of just a few hundred miles. USPS says the shipment was delayed due to "Coronavirus ...

Resolved! Seller won't provide a usable return label for damaged cards.

I've been trying to return a damaged "fake" booster box of Magic cards since they arrived on May 19.The seller shipped me a $300 booster box in a plastic bag with little to NO packing. Needless to say it arrived crushed and ruined. After my month lon...

Resolved! Large Flat Rate Priority Boxes

Can anyone tell me the rate through Ebay for a large flat rate box, I know the actual postage cost through the PO but I do not know how much it is with the Ebay discount. I am not a top seller, so I would not get commercial rates, just a part time se...

Resolved! Shipped Fedex but returned Usps Priority?!! Why do I have to pay that?!

Shipped Fedex but returned Usps Priority?!! So I got another bogus return where the buyer lied about the reason for return to get out of paying return shipping which is one issue esp when I offered so called "Free Shipping" which I'm told I can't hol...

Tried to report a problem with a returned item ...

We tried to report a problem with a returned item. We entered an explanation and a jpg (see below) to explain why we believe the reason for the return is a complete fabrication by the buyer. (Amazon Kindle Fire HD10 HD 10 7th Generation) (12420100445...

Resolved! Need Advice Please

Having a dilemma I've never had before & need advice.I have a heavy, cast iron sink for sale as a Buy It Now/Pick Up Only.I'd like to have any prospective buyer examine it on site and pay cash if all is to their satisfaction.However, there is a persi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! caught in round robin

Hello eBay,I am requesting your help resolving an issue with a seller. The transaction ID is 392543847011. I have been in contact with the seller since the original purchase April 23rd 2020. It appears on the eBay site that if the seller continues to...

Is Fedex still ripping people off with supplemental shipping fees?

I shipped two items in April and in June Fedex came back with a 100% supplemental fee on each, meaning that each sale COST ME $30. There's not enough information in their fee description to figure out exactly what they're complaining about, but I won...

Does seller refund shipping cost when item is damaged?

My customer is threatening opening a case against me because I did not refund original shipping cost on her item that was broken by the USPS. I packaged it well, but the USPS did not care for the package and marked it as visible damage upon arrival. ...

Ebay so far has been no help, not sure what else to do. Buyer did a fraudulent return to me.

Been trying to deal with ebay for the past week on this and it has gotten me nowhere. I sold a car radio that had a screen, navigation hookup, software. The buyer filed an" item not working" return with ebay, so it forced me to accept the return. I s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can I ship now?

I just started selling on eBay. I just wanted to make sure im doing the right thing. It say Paid-Ship now on eBAY and where is it indicates that I received clear payment? isn't there supposed to say Ship now or something like that?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors