Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a real tracking number?

I recently purchased an item and this is the USPS tracking number they gave me.Is this a legit tracking number? I've never saw one start with 3 zeroes.00040899563767678665

Seller makes excuses after excuses

I have recently had to deal with a seller who was very wishy-washy. (I will not mention any names.) When I first won the item at auction, I went to pay but found out the seller had cancelled the order without even first informing me. I emailed him ab...

Shipping labels will not print

Every time i try to print a label it gray out and will not let me purchase and print the label. Anyone know what is going on?

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insurance on flat rate boxes

Sorry for this really dumb question, but I'm using a large flat rate box and I see that it says it covers insurance up to $50... is that $50 referring to the cost of the item or the cost of the insurance? For example, my item is $400 which normally c...

Resolved! Mutual cancellation but no refund?

I saw an item listed for a while as local pickup only located in Japan while I am in New York. I contacted the seller asking if they would reconsider shipping and that I would cover any incurred costs. The seller very nicely responded that they can d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING LABEL: Is there a way to print just the shipping label without the Online Label Record?

I am using printable labels with adhesive on the back (8.5" x 11" sheets, 2 labels per page), and I don't want to waste a label by printing out the Online Label Record and Instructions for each label. Is there a way to print only the shipping label? ...

Return missing items. Ebay refuses to help

Hello everyone I am having an issue with a return where my buyer did not return all the items he purchased and now Ebay refuses to step in and help. Please note that I am a novice seller, and still don't know all the ins and out of Ebay selling. Some...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Missing parts

I purchased 2 x bedside cabinets which arrived both incomplete missing integral parts , rendering them uselessno replies after countless emails to seller HELP!!!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

COVID related shipping delay led to delayed return and seller not refunding

I bought an iPhone on 9 Feb 2020 and it was NOT working in my country, despite multiple attempts and spent more than 100 USD for this, but in vain.So within allowed timeframe, I requested refund and shipped it on 21 March 2020 and informed seller wit...

How to set up China based shipping service?

If I want to ship items from China to buyer, how to set China based shipping service? I just find some USA domestic shipping services. When the China based shipping is set up and the items are sold, US seller will send China based shipping label to C...

Seller cancelled but still sent

I recently ordered a life jacket from a seller. The seller cancelled and refunded without warning so I ordered the jacket elsewhere. the seller has now contacted me to say they cancelled by mistake and have sent the item. they have asked me to refuse...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to return an item, clicked on "reprint label" and only packing slip prints.

Argh. Just wasted 4 labels! Trying to return an item, clicked on "reprint label" label and packing slip shows, but only packing slip prints. I'm not a newby here, but never have returned anything before. Tried on 2 different printers, print all, prin...

Two weeks after selling laptop, buyer opens up an "unauthorized transaction case on PayPal.

I've been an eBayer since 1998 and a user of PayPal since 2002 and I have never had this problem before:On June 15th, someone bought a laptop from me using Buy It Now. This was an international sale and so on June 16th, I shipped the laptop ($1600 wo...

Failed Laptop to be returned, seller charging $50 if I keep HDD has sensitive info on it.

Hello,I have purchased a laptop from an ebay seller and as soon as I put my sensitive information on it, it failed right away. After discussion, seller offered to return. BUT, the Hard Drive has my sensitive information on it and if I pull it seller ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors