Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW DO YOU GET AN AGENT ON THE PHONE??

How do you get to talk to an agent?? Been a member for many years and used to get an agent to help you. But now you can't get one. Everything is going downhill in a handbasket. Do I have to leave Ebay? I have used them as stated for many years but if...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to change address

Hi. I just recently sold an item. It ended up being about 13 dollars. The buyer messaged me immediately and ask me to change the address. This was the actual message: Hello I just woke this auction of yours. Super excited. The address on file isn’t c...

Indiana USPS Massive Shipping Delays

I ordered some parts for a project from a seller in Indiana and it should have taken (at most) 4-5 days to deliver to me in Michigan. This takes place the last week of June/first week of July. After two weeks, the order did not arrive, so seller sent...

Create Claim options not executed or shown in browser

When attempting to view options on CurrentPage=ShippingLabelMgmt is not executing the mouse over item list correctly, the code shows that these options should be available. Print packing slip

• Print packing slip
  • Create Claim
  • Print packing slip< You can c

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund without Paypal cash account

Just started selling on Ebay again. I see that Paypal has changed. I don't plan to setup a Paypal cash account because I can just transfer to my bank. They want too much information. I worry about the day when they get hacked. If I choose not to setu...

A photographer and an industrial robot walk into a bar....

... and find they are not compatible - who pays return freight shipping? Ok, here are the details. A buyer purchases what is clearly an industrial piece of equipment from us. The buyer had issues starting from how to connect power, up until it looked...

Denied appeal on INR items delayed in transit due to COVID-19 that were later delivered

Hi everyone - I have 3 INR cases that were closed in the buyer's favor and a refund was issued. All 3 items were shipped on time, were delayed in transit (like everything else right now), and all have since been delivered within a few days of the cas...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Printing labels with dymo label printer

Is anyone having issues printing shipping labels using the DYMO 4x6 labels... I have even gone as far as removing/re-installing the DYMO printer and Adope acrobat software... it will print the label and spew 2-3 additional blank labels and get an err...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for an item that never arrived

Hey everyone, I have an issue regarding getting my money back for an item that was never shipped. After ordering an item and waiting about a month, I finally reached out to the seller only for them to tell me that there was an “issue”, and that they ...

Local Pickup QR Code / 6 Digit Pin

Has anyone else received an error message when trying to scan the qr code or enter the 6 digit pin number used for local pickup purchases?

Fedex Credits

I recently sent package via Fedex and it was never placed into the Fedex Tracking system. It never arrived at the buyer's home and after awhile I returned his payment. eBay has done nothing to help me. Shouldn't I at least get my Fedex payment back? ...

Global Shipping Drops the ball

I shipped an item to UK via the Global Shipping and it never got there. It made it to Kentucky for dispersal but that it. It disappeared. Needless to say my customer wanted his money back and eBay gave it to him, meanwhile, I'm left holding the ball ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Delivered item personally, buyer says he didn't get it

I sold an item this past Friday and the buyer paid via PayPal. I logged in to ship it on Saturday morning, and realized that the buyer actually lives closer to me than the Post Office, so I sent a message asking if it was ok to just drop it off. I go...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors