Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Is your package size correct?

On the "Ship your order" page, seller is asked "Is your package size correct?", then is advised "Please make sure you enter the correct package size and dimensions to avoid additional charges from your chosen carrier (i.e., enter 14 when it weighs 13...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay standard envelope question

I sold a few trading cards recently and the tracking has been stuck at out for delivery for almost a month. Because of this, my funds are remaining on hold. I have had no contact from the buyers in these cases, so I am assuming they received the item...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What I started Using For Recycled Packaging

Since I have an abundance of eBay shipping boxes and envelopes, I decided to get these awhile back and have been using them in case anyone doesn't like recycled packaging. I've never rec'd a complaint about my recycled packaging, clean and odorless a...

IMG_5991.jpg IMG_5990.jpg IMG_5989.jpg

Shipping

why am I being asked to pay postage, which I mistaking do. seller also pays postage. lost a lot of money this year.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to avoid printing receipt

Hello, is there a way to avoid printing the receipt part of a label? I have sticker paper and it wastes my sticker if the label prints out the receipt.

Question about a damaged item

As a buyer, I purchased an item on October 12th. The tracking information sat at package delivered until the item was delivered without any other notice on December 15th. I received a full refund on October 26th and never expected to see the item. Ho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did not receive correct package

Please HELP!!The shoes I received were not the shoes I ordered. The shoes I bought were size 12-Nike Air Max 1x Patta White 2022. What arrived were size 10 Air Jordan 1 MID Lucky Green/Black-Whte. Shoes went through the authentication center and were...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Media Mail Clamp-Down!

Just a heads-up, folks! Just yesterday I received a huge box of paperback books, upon which was hand-written "Opened by Postal Management 12/19/23." So perhaps USPS is beginning to clamp down on Media abusers, who have been shipping non-media items t...

eBay unfair to Sellers when burdened with customers who clearly are abusing buyer policy

I have always sold on eBay and I think I am going to finally put an end to it. I don't claim to be the largest seller, but over the last 8-9 years I have sold 200 items or so. Man when things are great on eBay, I mean they are great. I consider mysel...

Resolved! Is my local USPS scamming me? Have you ever heard of this one? MARKED DELIVERED TO P.O. BOX

We shipped four packages this morning that sold last night on our eBay store. We started getting messages from our buyers this afternoon saying that they wanted their money back because their orders were marked as delivered to a P.O. box in our local...

International shipping program

I used the international shipping program to ship a brand new item out of sealed case. The buyer got the item and left neutral feedback stating it had some minor broken parts. The damage occurred during the shipping hub to the destination. I contacte...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors