Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International shipping rate table

Hi all.I'm having an issue with international shipping. I'm based in EU however my items are shipped either from the US or from HK.For items shipped from HK i want to offer international shipping so i set up an international shipping rate table.Now w...

Send a return label

How does this work? I can't seem to figure out how to buy a return label to upload and send to a buyer so that he can return an item.

Printing labels

Why has eBay changed the shipping label page once againJust when we started getting use to the new format from last years change, they go & change it again

Ordered 4/4/2020 and still waiting for solution

I bought the Braided elastic cord on 4/4/2020 and still been waiting for. I sent the email tothe seller Salut -peries in June and he ignored it.Now I went to purchase history and it did not allow me to ask for report item not receiveI bought many bra...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns Refunds and Feedback

A new item I sold was damaged by the recipient from improper installation. My return policy states refunds will not be considered for parts that show wear from installation. Although I offer a 30 day return policy, I will not refund the buyer for the...

Shipping to Puerto Rico

Can anybody tell me how to ship an item to Puerto Rico I’ve been trying since yesterday and PayPal keeps saying that they do not ship to this region. Help please !

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ayuda Por favor!!!!!!

ise una compra de una NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro 4K HDR Streaming Número de artículo: 402424981964 a un tal kristinr_8 pero despues ebay me mando un mensaje que había problemas con la cuenta del vendedor, y que me iban hacer la devolución del diner...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I have trouble getting a refund?

I made a purchase on the 1st and today I have not received the order and no tracking # has been uploaded or any say from the seller. I sent the seller a message and have not received a response. The seller has made their profile ratings private and I...

Addressee Unknown

Hi, I bought a sneaker that turned out to be fake. Tried to return using eBay shipping label and the addressee turned out as unknown. eBay won’t refund me till the seller gets the sneaker back. Can anyone actually help?

New Shipping Page

Greetings All:Went to ship an item but the page layout has changed -- again. Need to update the weight and dimensions on a package. On the old page there was a reset button to click after inputting the new information. Was going to ship the item in a...

Buyer wants me to send shipping label

My buyer says his return item button isn’t working and would like me to send him a return label. Can or how is this done? Thank you for any help. He is in his time limit to return.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping issue

just yesterday i was switched to Managed Payments, today i go to print a shipping label and system willl not let me use paypal.i input my information for my paypal card, and it comes back with an error card does not exist?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors