Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Hijinks

So I checked on the package that went missing when I sent it MM in May. Tracking number now shows "label created not yet in system." After months of it being "In transit". Way to shift responsibility. I know, I know, USPS is having all kinds of probl...

Resolved! Buyer Damaged Item, wants refund

I sold a gently used VR system, practically in new condition. The buyer opened a return stating they ‘changed mind.’ I received the item back and it was filthy with hair and dirt. Also, the hand controller was cracked, making it inoperative. The batt...

Bulk printing

I started using bulk printing and it says to print the scan form at the end of the day. I tried to do this yesterday but without having any labels to print at that point I couldn't get back to the page. Can someone please explain how to bulk printing...

Help

The buyer returned a empty package with nothing in it. Called Ebay they advised to post a picture to the return then they escaled it to Ebay. Once that was done Ebay returned the money to the buyer since there was a tracking number. The buyer now has...

No more shipping to P.R. ?

Is there a easy way that I'm overlooking to stop P.R. buyers from buying my items ??It seems to be by default part of the U.S. and i do not want to deal with the headaches of P.R. any more. Seems like there must be a setting somewhere but im not seei...

. problems with an article that did not arrive

buy a ram memorywhen I made the payment I realized that it did not serve meI asked the seller for the money backThe seller did not accept, I cancel my request and sent the itemthe case was closedbut the article did not arrive and I cannot make a clai...

Refund Scam

Good Evening,I recently purchased a bike from a seller in the amount of $670. It seemed like a good deal based on the description. When I received the bike and took it to a shop they found several major damages which would cost more to repair than th...

I noticed a glitch with Global Shipping Program.

For the past 5 years or so it worked fine. All international sales went through GSP and it made life easier for me. In the past two days I have made sales to Sweden and France. In both cases I was asked to give an invoice with the total cost with int...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchasing Postage Through Ebay International Shipping

Just checking in to see if anyone has any experience with international shipping to countries, which for a time are blocked by eBay due to situations in those countries. In my case-South Africa was blocked for 1-2 months due to problems there with Co...

Why is the shipping calculator so innacurate???

Every time. Every time, I have a shipping amount calculated by the shipping calculator, I end up shelling out my own money to pay the actual shipping amount. I cannot be the only person this is happening to. Has anyone worked out an offset to arrive ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay international standard delivery

So, I'm fed up with GSP. It's not per se that I ever had any serious issues with them, but over the past 7 months I had at least a dozen buyers who either couldn't send me an offer, or couldn't pay. The specific error is always that eBay says I don't...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors