Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Postage stamp price increase

In just one month, Postal Service to raise price of Forever first-class stamps to 68 cents Good thing China has them for a discount.

User avatar by Visionary
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Shipping labels

Hi, everyone. I was about to print a few labels & date them for Tuesday 1/2. On the ebay print label screen ebay has the shipping date listed as 1/1 on the day that the post is closed. Change it? Leave it? Dont want a late shipment ding or three. On ...

Return

I bought from a seller and received a fake product. The recieved booster box didnt match the photo and was clearly fake. I started the return and was sent a label. The return label has the sellers address and as the return address has my name and the...

Shipping charges

How do I have the buyer pay for shipping after the buyer has already paid for the product? The buyer originally asked for a pickup but now wants to have the item shipped.

Suggestion For New Sellers

Just a suggestion for new sellers. When you pack an item to ship, please do not use shredded paper for fill or packing. No onr wants to open a box or package with an anticipated item and have an explosion of paper all over the place. Just got a coin ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 29 replies
  • 5 helpful

USPS ending listings for lithium ion power tool batteries

Has anyone had this happen to them? This has happened to me several times now and it makes no sense to me. The first time it was a drill battery and the shipping method was selected as UPS GROUND but the USPS was the agency that had it pulled from eb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Stamps.com Unable To Retrieve Store Types?

Ever since i updated my stamps.com app last week with the USPS ground advantage switch over I can NOT reconnect my EBay store to stamps.com I keep getting an error message that says “We are unable to retrieve supported store types at the moment” It’s...

seller sent wrong item wanting return

Hello! I recently bought a coach bag on eBay and apparently the seller sent the wrong color of the coach bag. She is asking me that once it comes, to return it and as soon as I get the wrong bag I got. Should I trust them? I can either do as she aske...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors