Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GLOBAL SHIPPING LOST PACKAGE

Pitney Bowes/Purolator/WHOMEVER has lost my customer's package. It cleared Canadian customs 2 WEEKS ago. Ebay CS gave me a Pitney Bowes customer service number. After an hour hold, the agent just told me I had the wrong department and hung on me. Pur...

Resolved! Global shipping program

If I list an item as free shipping how does eBay’s Global Shipping Program work? I use it now but never have with free shipping. Wondering if I should even offer it on free shipping items so I don’t make the mistake of shipping something and taking o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

guaranteed delivery dates still being changed

I buy a lot of things on ebay, and some have guaranteed delivery dates. On several orders I have made, the guaranteed delivery date has been changed to a later date. on the day that it was it supposed to be delivered. The guaranteed delivery date is ...

Guaranteed Shipping is a Joke

The first time it happened I thought I made a mistake. Then I paid a little bit extra for an item with "Guaranteed Delivery" because I wanted to make sure it arrived on time. I bought the item on the 30th of September with a guarantee of delivery by ...

About Shipping

Dear All, In these days our Area Mail System Has Been Stopped Due to this pandemic situation.I Applied Seller Time Away Function till 06th of Nov.But Further Our Area Mail System has Stop.(Approximately 2 weeks to start international shipping).In tho...

for buyer: refund

seller cancelled my order, based on my experience there is an email for refund issued however this time there isnt. is the refund for cancelled orders automatic?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ring I bought is wrong color

I bought a turquoise ring. I had been looking for that style and COLOR for decades. I was looking for a sea foam green color. All the pictures showed the ring as sea foam green. When I got the ring the stone was very dark green blue. I am not satisfi...

UPS denied a claim for a package they destroyed BUT....

UPS just denied a claim for a package they destroyed because according to them, it did not meet their packaging specifications. The thing that doesnt make any sense is UPS also delivered that exact same box to me without any damage. My point is that ...

Cannot connect with Customer Service

Can anyone help me to find the correct link to connect with customer service live chat?coz, when I select "Chat with US" option it ends immediately saying "Chat ended"Please help.Thanks in advance

Fedex package pickup during a delivery

I handed a package to a Fedex driver after I received a package from him. He asked if " I had called it in" said they are not allowed to pick up packages. I said I had called it it and was told to just give it to the driver. As Fedex has thousands of...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors