Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay won't let me choose MEDIA MAIL for a VHS video

"Items in this category are not eligible for Media Mail"Yet it 100% qualifies for Media Mail. eBay has no problem allowing the buyer to select Media Mail and pay that shipping cost while simultaneously disallowing me to choose that as a shipping opti...

Since Ebay started selecting expensive shipping options for us, can we opt out of Fedex and UPS?

As many people have noticed recently, Ebay has changed the default shipping option on the shipping page. It used to be that the service that the customer paid for was the default option. Now, they are frequently changing it to more expensive shipping...

Oops, technical hiccup

I have very good reason to believe "Oops, we had a technical hiccup. Please try again later" is NOT a technical error but one designed to prevent a person from sending a message You are given 24 hours to respond but the error continues for the entire...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Come On ebay!

OK, I have finally hit the top of my frustration level with ebay favoring buyers over sellers. I have a return that passed the amount of time they were given to return the item. So as I have done in the past, I call ebay, or rather click a button to ...

FedEx shipping service is not honoring their charges for Direct Signature option upon delivery.

When I ship via FedEx I always select the Direct Signature option that is offered on the labeling page through eBay shipping when the item I am shipping is valued at or over $100. It has recently come to my attention that even though I have paid FedE...

Refund of shipping costs

eBay agreed to refund shipping fee paid plus tax charged of $8.39 on October 3. Told to wait 10 business days for refund. No refund received yet. Help.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can not take any action for item not received

Hello, I bought an item begining september but still didn't receive it (item was in Italy, I am in Switzerland)When I click on "I didn't receive the item" I have got an error message since one monthSorry, our system is temporarily unavailable.Please ...

Sold Item Package Went Missing, Claim Denied

Morning all! I sold a bass guitar on September 19th. It was shipped on Monday, September 21st, and I purchased insurance through eBay (via InterState Fire). The last tracking info shows my item departing my local PO on later that day, and the latest ...

Create an invoice for exchange shipping

How do I create a blank invoice so I can bill my customer for exchange shipping in size. Ebay no longer lets us see the buyers email which is hindrance to our business and I need to invoice him for the exchange shipping. I keep my prices low so I can...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors