Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returning items for refund, return policy is Buyer pay, can I still get the return shipping cost?

Just opened a return case reason is "not as described" for a lens that is having a lots of fungus and scratches. Seller's lens description is "good condition". The return policy is 30 days, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice), Buyer pays for r...

Resolved! "No Access" Delivery Attempt & No Communication from Buyer

Hello All! Just wanted to ask if there's anything else I can possibly do in this situation. An item was ordered and I shipped it out, but when the delivery was attempted it read as "NO ACCESS". Even though the tracking said that it would be reattempt...

paying for shipping labels

When I set my account up for managed payments, I chose paypal as my source of payment for the shipping labels and now I need to switch to my payoff balance to pay for the shipping labels. I tried to look in my seller hub and I see no option to do tha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appeal

I need to start an appeal and don't know exactly where on Ebay that I do this. Can someone guide me where to go?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item arrived with some alloy parts replsced with Plastic

Hello, The purpose of this post is to check my understanding of ebay rules regarding payment for shipping on a return, then the return is for item sold that is not what is listed, due to inauthentic components. The question is: who pays for the retur...

how to set up shipping when I am seller from outside USA

Hello,I am seller from Europe and I am confused by options given within domestic and international shipping because to me it seems that domestic shipping options count that person is US seller. In "domestic" shipping I always need to choose provider ...

Resolved! True or false?

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2020/11/1604540462.html.75 shipping option with tracking?

Resolved! Seller holding refund hostage for feedback

"Dear customer,No problem. Please simply leave a 5 stars positive feedback on that transaction that you want to cancel just to prevent feedback fraud, then we will send the cancellation request to you. we ask for positive feedback just.Please send us...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Batterys for drone

I bought 2 drone battery in june I was sopost get them in 30 days and never received nothing no notice no nothing I v Ben waiting for dam minute I'm tired of waiting I just want creidt towards something I get here thank u

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

He wondered why shipping wasn't free...

Sent an offer out and the buyer purchased. Shipping is added to the sale price. I get a message this morning telling me he also lives in Canada and isn't shipping supposed to be free... (He was polite, but I think it's a weird question to ask when no...

Return for "doesn't fit, but item not even shipped yet.

anybody else ever have this happen? I even put a statement in the return approval when I did a full refund to the buyer; that the best option would have been to contact a seller to request a cancellation, giving buyer a chance to see they'd made a mi...

Compensation on broken items, prefer not to return

TL;DR--Recieved broken items. Unresponsive seller who denies responsbility. We would prefer to keep the items, but get compensation for having to repair them. Should I try to negotiate with the seller or file a claim? Or is there another route? We wo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors