Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay shipping

Hi I sold an item on eBay but used eBay shipping but I never used it and shipped it on my own and paid for it. How do I get the $10 for the eBay Shipping I never used. The item has already been received by the buyer.

The buyer now wants to pay me again

HiA buyer opened a case against me that he did not receive the product I told the buyer that I will return the money to him and when he gets the product he will pay me again A week later the buyer got the product and the buyer called me and told me t...

Using a shipping label twice by mistake

I accidentally printed out an old shipping label and took my package to FEDEX. The person who helped me accepted the package but said that she couldn’t give me a receipt because her scanner showed that the package had already been accepted. She advis...

return address label

I printed...no, I tried to print the return label...but my machine was out of ink. I now have ink, but I cannot find the labels ANYMORE...HELP!!!Email reference id: [#377e478aa0a54b028ccb49693c58ed05#]

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How I screwed up my refund

I’m just venting here because I’m out $4000.00. purxhased an item was due to receive on a certain date but it hadn’t been shipped and I contacted seller and she said would ship when she gets time, I filed a claim with PayPal item not received because...

Resolved! shipping problem

I am a little late to send my order because of the corona problem in the country. I need to talk to the buyer and get an idea of how to handle this problem.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I set shipping to a bubble letter?

I'm selling books and trading cards and I think bubble letters might be my best choice for safer, lower shipping costs with tracking code. I'm not familiar with setting up delivery options for my items though, so I don't see bubble letters as an opti...

Returning a Freight Item

I bought a used transmission for my car and halfway through the job my mechanic realizes its the wrong part. I contacted the seller and it turns out that Ebay's automated system listed the part as compatible when it is not.To return the item Ebay pro...

Shipping

Has anyone had any issues sending item with eBay services. Eveytine I click the print I just sends me round in circles any help appreciated thanks

Refunding a Buyer--full item not returned

I'm still in my rookie year of selling on eBay and haven't dealt with many returns. I sold a group series of DVDs and the buyer wanted to return them because they weren't playing on their system. The return was approved due to them not working. I rec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors