Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lscam and returning money

hello!i recently purchased an item and the seller was a kind of a scammer. How can i contact with eBay support and help me take my money back

Seller closed a return and won’t refund

Hello eBay community, so about a month and a half ago I ordered roblox accounts. After the order, I had changed my mind and requested a return. The seller said yes, and said I would have to wait a month for a refund. The month ends, and I request for...

Tracking upload for local pick up sale

I recently sold a large heavy item as local pick up only. The sale actually worked as it ought, item bought by a local man. He paid, we met, I gave him the thing, all done. But I notice I'm still being prompted for tracking information. eBay know thi...

Rejected a Dispute after winning?

I'm not sure which category this exactly goes under, but here goes. So recently I bought an item from eBay and the seller shipped and a few days later it was marked as "arrived", except I did not get the item. I tried contacting the seller in which t...

Can't get padded flat rate envelopes

Anyone else having issues getting the padded flat rate envelopes? I ordered some over a month ago and never received them so placed another order last week. My PO said they can no longer get them sent to them. I only have a few left and I use them fo...

i purchased from power equipment deals

i purchased a part from power equipment deals that doesn't fit and trying to return it but doesn't show up in my purchase history order#273394749385 and the order #from power equipment deals 557805837 dated 11-11-2020

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad customers

I just had a very ignorant customer from Austria. I accepted his offer and ebay calculated the shipping, which being sent to another country and be quite pricey. I have gotten 4 emails from him during the last 1/2 hour calling me a cheat and claiming...

seller won't refund money

I need Ebay to intervein with a seller that I bought a 10 inch tablet from, refused it and it has been sitting in the USPS in NJ for them to pay their postage bille, pick up items and refund my money. They will not do this and it has been there since...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media Mail for a Booklet

I sold a vintage booklet with no advertising (book of photos from a World's Fair) and listed it with economy shipping (media mail). The buyer paid $2.75 for shipping. Now when I go to print the label, the lowest rate that comes up is First Class ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Taping Over Barcode

Hi y'all. I hope everyone is safe and well and gearing up for a relaxing Thanksgiving and some butt-kicking Black Friday/weekend sales! I was having a discussion with my husband this morning about why I do not tape over the shipping label barcode. I ...

Joined Managed Payments - Now Cannot Refund a Return

I joined Managed Payments last week. Then had an item returned, which I received, but eBay will not let me refund money to the buyer! I went through the normal channel (pre MP) then requested a call from eBay. The caller advised that because I joined...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting return and shipping label

I had a request for a return on a playstation i sold and i accepted it. There was an option to buy a return shipping label from ebay and i clicked on it and i have no clue if the transaction ever went through. It gives me no option to purchase one an...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors