Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

Is anyone else having shipping problems? I have a package that went to the post office it was supposed to go to. But then, it has been routed and rerouted to Dallas TX so many times I think it would be cheaper to rent it an apartment. I already had t...

My package may be lost?

The order was sent out on November 20th with an expected date of arrival on November 24th. It didn't arrive. The ONLY "update" was a "in transit, arriving late", which was on the 24th. The last place it was, according to tracking, was it departing th...

What percentage to deduct from refund

A buyer filed a return for a hoodie that they just didn't like. When I received it back, I see the hoodie is covered in pet fur as if they used it to line their cat or dog bed. I believe after it is cleaned/washed, it won't look the same any more. It...

Ridiculously expensive shipping - dumb Ebay cant count it

Hello guys, why is this system so stupid? When buying multiple item it will add shipping cost for each of them.So you buy 5 packs, the shipping for one is 9 dollars, so that makes 45 dollars. Sometimes its counted the way - seller probably put certai...

Tracking says shipping level created, hasn’t updated in 4 days

Hi there,I have an item that was apparently “shipped” on 11/25 (day before thanksgiving) with first class package service and signature required. The seller is only located 2 hours away so I figured by 11/27 after thanksgiving it would’ve updated. It...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Domestic shipping on eBay as a foreigner seller

Hi, I am a new seller on eBay and I have a question. It's about the domestic shipping option and shipping costs. I've chosen US website (ebay.com) to create account and for US sellers it is straightforward, because they are selling and shipping to US...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost

If Iam forget to add shipping cost, What can I do Now??? item was Sold..but buyer is not paid yet..

Ship from address question

Is it a good idea to make the Ship From address the address of your local post office? Why or why not? Oh and I don't have a P.O. box there either, if that changes anything.

Shipping to Brazil

Hi,I recently sold an item worth $175 to a buyer in Brazil and is using eBay International Delivery to ship for $66.It's my first time shipping to this country, usually just do Canada, and the old thread from 2014/2015 I read is discouraging. Is is s...

Return

I sold an item back on September 22, 2020. After it was sent the buyer contacted me and said she didn't want it. I said open a return and ship it back. She never opened a return and didn't tell me she had shipped it. I went to my PO box the other day...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer gets refunded on INR when tracking showed delivered.

I had a buyer file an INR. I gave the usual, check with package interceptors, neighbors, mail carrier and local PO (to get the GPS). Buyer basically replies with a “are you kidding me? You’re telling me to check with all the 250 units of my complex? ...

USPS 2 day Priority Mail Package still "in transit "after 7 days

I shipped a package (insured for 350.00 ) via USPS Priority Mail on 11/21/20. Shipping label showed "Priority Mail 2-day." Estimated delivery date was 11/23/2020. The only tracking posts are from 11/21 which shows two entries : "USPS in possession" a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors