Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do I have to use shipping labels?

I'm looking to sell magic cards on eBay and I was wondering if I could just use an envelope with my buyer's address written on it instead of an envelope since the package would be small enough. Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Stuck At Pre-Shipment

So I dropped a package off on Monday to USPS, it is now Friday and on tracking it still says pre shipment and normally by now I would at least see something be updated in tracking, Is this normal, or something do with with the holidays and the virus?

How eBay Should have handled shipping this Holiday Season

No news here. USPS a total mess. UPS and FedEx seem to be doing much better. eBay should have put a full court press on getting people NOT to use USPS this holiday season. They should have encouraged other carries. Most importantly, eBay has clout wi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

What the heck is going on with post office deliveries?

I shipped an item in 12/2 to a buyer and the priority mail tracking shows no updates since it left my home town for the hub in Casper WY. My buyer is understandably upset and wants to know when he will receive his item. Calls to the post office provi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Painful Lesson Learned

All year, I've been using a mix of media mail, 1st class, and priority mail - no real issues, shipping around eight items per day. Starting Dec 6, everything changed. I have a large number of shipments that aren't moving - not at all. I'm estimating ...

"Glitchy" problems with labels again

This is the 3rd time recently that ebay shipping calculator charged a buyer incorrectly.I go to Purchase & Print a shipping label and find that it had "CARRIER PACKAGING" selected, which only gives PRIORITY FLAT RATE OPTIONS.Example 1:The listing is ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't Print a label for an APO -

In Settings: I only ship within North America; and to APO's; All other locations are excluded.Buyers with addresses where I don't ship to are supposed to be excluded from seeing my listings. Somebody with an APO address made a purchase. They purchase...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Bad USPS News

I was at one of the Virginia USPS regional distribution centers this morning, Sunday 13 December, dropping off the last two items I had to ship. These were items that I was unable to pull before I elected to curtail any further listings until either ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors