Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Store Closed until Further Notice

Due to the shipping crisis in the country my 2 stores are closed until further notice. Not losing any more money on Non Delivery complaints.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS late delivery - packages finally getting delivered

Offering a bit of hope. Friday, Dec 11, I had every one of my late delivery orders finally reach their buyers. Some shipped as far back as Nov 24. All shipped first class package or priority mail. Multiple packages going to different states. Very odd...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! ON TOP OF SHIPPING DELAYS NOW TERE ARE LABEL PROBLEMS

Tuesday night a buyer won two auctions. Each item had two shipping options Priority and 1st Class. Because I cannot set up combined shipping rules there is no automatic adjustment. I sent the buyer a combined shipping invoice with options for Priorit...

APO/FPO addresses

I have a military FPO address. Often when I purchase on eBay, I receive a message from the seller notifying me that they were unable to print a shipping label because eBay stated my address was incorrect. It’s not incorrect. I have lived here for yea...

won't allow me to file a case for resolution

I bought an incorrect item a few months, ago. I contacted the seller before it was sent to cancel the order. It was cancelled, but somehow I must have done something outside eBay's automated system. eBay will not allow the seller to give me the refun...

How to handle a scam

Greetings, Over the summer I bought what was sold to me as an authentic Snes Classic Edition, which I received but couldn't test before needing to move out from the place I was staying at for university. Having returned and finally testing it out tod...

Buyer want me to change stated shipping cost

In the Auction I set shipping as a flat rate of $17.00 (small priority flat rate box, signature confirmation, and insurance for a $ 375.00 item. After winning the bid they sent message asking me to change shipping cost to remove signature confirmatio...

INR - USPS tracking shows "Alert - Awaiting Delivery Scan"

Hello, I sold a low value (~ $25) item to a buyer November 10th. Due to the holiday it was shipped November 12th by USPS First Class Mail. The tracking number is: 9400108205496867876592 USPS:https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&...

Buyers don`t pick up their packages!

Domestic in PO Boxes (with signature conf) and international.I used to send messages when I saw that a package was sitting at a post office, but after a few not so nice responses, I stopped doing this courtesy notifications.I see that post office lef...

Shipment passed its estimate delivery time.

Hello, I have a product that has been shipped since November 27th. I have no tracking number since I didn't pay for one. The delivery estimate time was December 4th. Granted, the seller had a comment saying it might take from 4 to 10 extra days becau...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors