Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers don`t pick up their packages!

Domestic in PO Boxes (with signature conf) and international.I used to send messages when I saw that a package was sitting at a post office, but after a few not so nice responses, I stopped doing this courtesy notifications.I see that post office lef...

Shipment passed its estimate delivery time.

Hello, I have a product that has been shipped since November 27th. I have no tracking number since I didn't pay for one. The delivery estimate time was December 4th. Granted, the seller had a comment saying it might take from 4 to 10 extra days becau...

Buyer paid, I shipped item. Buyer never got it, and now post office seems to have lost it! Help!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get an idea on what I may be on the hook for here, if anything. Here is the scenario - Last Month I sold an item and shipped it with signature required and insured - The buyer never picked up the item at the Post Office. Th...

UPS SHIPPING LABEL CHARGES

Hello I used UPS to ship a item, I bought my shipping label through eBay, it said I would be charged for the label when it was used, the item has been delivered over 2 weeks ago but I have never seen any charge to my Ebay account any where for this l...

Resolved! Question about refunding

Hi,I'm a new seller...selling since about July...and this is one of my first issues that I dont know how to handle. I am a one person operation selling primarily used items. I have a no returns policy. I sold a used item that I powered on to make sur...

Returns fraud / buyer protection abuse.

Twice now, I've ran into issues with returns on items listed with no returns. I'll explain what happened and then why Ebay needs to re-examine this. Buyer #1 purchases a brand new Honeywell Thermostat (T9 model) and after having it for about a day I ...

Appropriate window of time for returns

I sold an iPhone X. The buyer received it on 14-Nov and 12 days later he requested to return it, saying he wasn't satisfied with the microphone's voice quality. I agreed to the return on 27-Nov, the day after he requested it, saying I would refund th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Delivery Problems

Hello -A small rant and question about what to do. This is not an Ebay purchase, but considering I buy on Ebay - it could have been. UPS indicates my large (18 lb.) box was delivered yesterday - on the front porch. I, my husband, and loves to bark at...

Shipping services choices are missing

Why can't I use my own box to ship on eBay? it doesn't offer the option anymore. their flat rate boxes won't fit the items I need to ship.the option, use your own box doesn't even exist.and what the heck happened to parcel services?all it wants to gi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors