Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

international

Sorry ahead of time bringing this up again but im a late on the matter.So I am just now noticing this international thing. I dont do international shipping. I only do local within US So why would it say on my preferences that i allow international re...

Denver Distribution Center

The next time the USPS Denver Distribution Center loses one of my shipments, or puts it on a plane to Arkansas or decides to use it to prop up a short table leg, I'm putting Denver on my Excluded shipping destinations along with New Caledonia and Fre...

Priority boxes or your own boxes?

Long-time bookseller and media seller=primarily Media mail. I am working on branching out to other things which can't go MM. I have been creating listings that offer Priority (my box) and Ground Advantage. I am confused as to how to incorporate the P...

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS label bought on eBay claim issues

I purchased a UPS label on eBay I was shipping two items I brought them to The UPS store and paid to have them package them. The items were damaged during shipping I filed a claim with ups for both items the claim resulted in improper packaging I rea...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Edit tracking?

I need to change a number in tracking, I entered one wrong, nothing says edit tracking like it use to. How is this done?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx

Help, I have the same problem, my parcel was sent, and Fedex wants a @members.ebay.com adress for me to change delivery details (it is important that I can do so, to have them leave the parcel behind a coded door, and not take back if I'm absent), wh...

Resolved! "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery" but Buyer Still Has Not Recieved Package

Hey all! I'm looking for a little insight about a recent order where I had a buyer open up a case stating that their package still has not arrived to them. The delivered message on the USPS tracking says "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery" on Mon...

FedX shipping

Has anyone else dealt with this company’s incompetence ? If so please leave your comments here. Thank you

tracking #'s

Hi Everyone, I have a dilemma. Shipped 4 items out today in 1 envelope to 1 buyer using the combined bulk ebay labels. Took it to the local PO - stood on line & got my acceptance scan. (I am looking at my receipt now.) Checking back a bit later in th...

Shipping increase for media mail-same day?

I listed some items to be shipped through media mail, at $3.92. Just a few hours later, I sold a couple of the items-but now media mail rates for the two are $4.13 and $4.61, respectively. This happened a few days ago as well but I brushed it off. BT...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors