Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

contact info restricted in emails.

Trying to return an item for warranty work, the seller is requesting that I respond with contact info. Ebay pops up with the message "unable to send email because it contains contact information." Solution? Thx, LM

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to add a replacement tracking number?

The issue is: I tried to edit the existing tracking# record and add a new tracking#, but its not updating. Is it because the 1st tracking # and the new tracking # were printed 24 hours apart?

Buyer acting as a middle man with a complaint history and fake addressees names

A sole proprietor (according to Tax Center) who is a middle man on ebay, made multiple purchases to different addresses. What caught my attention that all orders had names in format such as Mike Mike, Mary Mary...when googled the addresses, no reside...

Refund and money back

how do I get my money back if I requested a return on my item before I revived it and the seller declines the request how am I supposed to get my money back?please help

My item is stuck on tendered to delivery service provider

Hi, looks like something happened to my package was originally out for delivery, but never delivered and now it shows as tendered to delivery service provider?? What does this mean and will I still receive my order? Carrier is DHL.Feb 3, 20214:14amTE...

Square Trade returns

Request refund on warranty purchase and reason, be that item ordered cancelled!

Shipping Selections

Shipping selections no longer shows "Parcel Select" leaving the only USPS choices as Priority or Ground. If customer checks parcel select I have to change to the cheaper cost of Priority or Grand instead. Did I miss a change in postal rates/selection...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP A STADIUM SEAT

I WANT TO SHIP A 1912 CHICAGO WHITE SOX STADIUM SEAT. WHEN I PUT THE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT IN THE COST FOR UPS AND FEDEX ARE AROUND $150 OUTSIDE MY LOCAL AREA. HAS ANYONE A CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP A STADIUM SEAT?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Contact seller for return and refund.

I'm trying to return a wrong item sent to me. I follow the prompts of putting in a narrative, adding a picture, but, then it gives me no way to send the information to the seller. I'm just left at a dead end. Can anybody let me know what I'm missing....

eBay International Standard Shipping Tracking Numbers

Hey all!I would just like to review something that many of you may know, but if you don't, this may save you some cash later. When using eBay International Standard Shipping, the label prints with 2 tracking numbers; one for the U.S. leg (USPS#) and ...

Ebay seller cancelled my order because they said they received an " over character" error message?

Ebay seller cancelled my order because they said they received an " over character" error message? I buy on ebay all the time for years and I never had this happen before. My address is also normal size. Any ideas why the seller got this message? May...

Seller shipped to wrong address?

I purchased an item from a seller in CA. I am in TX. I received a notice from FedEx that the package had been shipped. Later that day I got a notice that the package had been delivered and signed for at an address in CA. I contacted the seller and he...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors