Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Selections

Shipping selections no longer shows "Parcel Select" leaving the only USPS choices as Priority or Ground. If customer checks parcel select I have to change to the cheaper cost of Priority or Grand instead. Did I miss a change in postal rates/selection...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP A STADIUM SEAT

I WANT TO SHIP A 1912 CHICAGO WHITE SOX STADIUM SEAT. WHEN I PUT THE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT IN THE COST FOR UPS AND FEDEX ARE AROUND $150 OUTSIDE MY LOCAL AREA. HAS ANYONE A CHEAPER WAY TO SHIP A STADIUM SEAT?

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Contact seller for return and refund.

I'm trying to return a wrong item sent to me. I follow the prompts of putting in a narrative, adding a picture, but, then it gives me no way to send the information to the seller. I'm just left at a dead end. Can anybody let me know what I'm missing....

eBay International Standard Shipping Tracking Numbers

Hey all!I would just like to review something that many of you may know, but if you don't, this may save you some cash later. When using eBay International Standard Shipping, the label prints with 2 tracking numbers; one for the U.S. leg (USPS#) and ...

Ebay seller cancelled my order because they said they received an " over character" error message?

Ebay seller cancelled my order because they said they received an " over character" error message? I buy on ebay all the time for years and I never had this happen before. My address is also normal size. Any ideas why the seller got this message? May...

Seller shipped to wrong address?

I purchased an item from a seller in CA. I am in TX. I received a notice from FedEx that the package had been shipped. Later that day I got a notice that the package had been delivered and signed for at an address in CA. I contacted the seller and he...

Ebay's international shipping program disaster

I want to warn everyone NOT to use Ebay's international shipping program. Had to ship a package to Mexico and found this program (new to me) on the shipping page. Was about $6 cheaper and reading through the info seemed to be safer, since it' shipped...

Managed Payments

I am interested in Managed Payments only if the money transfer is instantaneously and into a Savings account. I will not wait days for my money ~ no funds => no ship!I will not incur another checking account and it's fees. It must be a Savings accoun...

GSP: Exception: Undeliverable - SYSTEM_RESTRICTION

1-On December 15, I bought an Item on Ebay. 2-On December 16, the seller sent it via GSP. (From USA to Chile) 3-Then the shipment was stuck "In Transit" until January 28. 4-On February 2 I received an email informing me that the item arrived at the G...

Resolved! Package delivered but not received by the buyer ...

I have been buying on ebay for over 10 years, but this is the first time I got into such a situation. I made an order, seller shipped and provided tracking number. Shipment via UPS. Based on the status, the package has been delivered. And someone sig...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping to Jordan

Hi, I won an auction for an airpods and the item location is "Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation" and he is offering international standard shipping for 15 USD so my question is which one is faster 1: ship it to US then get it through DHL from ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns

Hi...I sold a taxidermied fish the buyer wants to return and I dont accept returns and its posted.I posted many pictures and it was in perfect condition. he says item was damaged in the shipping.its not in my hands how the post office or receiver{ bu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors