cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does eBay make opting out GSP difficult

I understand that eBay tries to manipulate sellers into GSP because they make bucks ( I understand but do not like)…. however there appears to be a new gimmick used by eBay to sneak your posting into GSP...… even though I have created shipping options by clicking out of the GSP box and then by listing exclusions of all foreign countries…. often when I relist an item, THE GSP box is   AUTOMATICALLY magically  filled in again.   It is not appropriate for eBay to change any part of my  listing when I relist it.  From the very beginning of the GSP, it appears that eBay has sneakily made it difficult for the unwary seller....  some people may like the GSP... but so far in my experience it is a true pain.... and an unwanted one that seems to magically reappear to frustrate me! Now since I have vented, I feel a little better.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why does eBay make opting out GSP difficult

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/global-shipping-program?id...

Scroll down to opting opt of the program, more info. It will show you how to completely opt out or how to opt out of it in an individual listing.
You may have missed a step.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/global-shipping-program?id...

Scroll down to opting opt of the program, more info. It will show you how to completely opt out or how to opt out of it in an individual listing.
You may have missed a step.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thank you for the info... I have just opted out of that generally  worthless GSP program.....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You’re welcome. Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply