cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to request refund for missing item

Hello Need help with a question.

Seller sent package  from California 

To me in Colorado.

Package was sent 5-14 and still nothing.

Tracking still says in transit

I purchased 5-12.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

First, be patient.  The pandemic has seriously effected the mail system - employees are sick and people are buying online so there are lots more packages than usual.  Everything is going slower.  Get the tracking number and go to the USPS website.  Track the number, and then you will find a page to ask the PO to alert you when the package is scanned or out for delivery.  Sign up for this - you will need your email address - and sign your seller up for it also.  His eMail address should be on your order details page or if you paid with Paypal, it will be on the transaction page.  I have found that this can kick a package loose and get it moving through the system. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ok thanks.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Check the estimated delivery date and, if package hasn't arrived by 29 days after that date, file an INR at that time. Hope it gets there before then.

Something similar happened to me. You can go to the USPS website and fill out an online request to locate the package. I can't find the exact link (I think you need a tracking #). Look for "Where is my package?"

Message 5 of 5
latest reply