cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ISP eBay? Is it worth using?

I have a package that needs to go to South Africa. Box contains Air Force ABU coat and trousers. FedEx wants $266.00. Customer wants to know if I can send it using ISP Ebay to save postage costs. What is ISP eBay?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: What is ISP eBay? Is it worth using?

Honestly that's probably going to cost the buyer more
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@oscodapete Has the buyer already won/purchased the item? If he’s talking about the global shipping program, you can only use it if the listing is still active (unsold) and you have to opt into the global shipping program & enable it on the listing. You also need to make sure that your item is even eligible for the program.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

you may want to contact the buyer, tell him you will cancel the order (buyer request)

then relist with the GSP active for the listing.

it will probably be a lot cheaper for the buyer as he will not get hit the fedex brokerage fee.   if the buyer does not pay the brokerage fee you will be responsible and it is not cheap. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I have sent items to South Africa using regular old USPS international mail.  And it is WAY cheaper than any other method I have seen.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yeppers. ABU coat and pants *should* probably come in at under 4lbs boxed and allow $57 or less FCPIS, or PMI at around $60-70. Way less than that FedEx quote.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the info. Buyer agreed with Priority Mail International. Postage ended up being $62.50.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply