cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, this seller may not ship to your location. Please update your shipping address and tr

Unfortunately, this seller may not ship to your location. Please update your shipping address and try again.

I can't believe this!

I can't seem to fix this and someone just gave me a negative feedback in my store because of this!

And for 3 weeks before that I could not create templates for the same listings!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Unfortunately, this seller may not ship to your location. Please update your shipping address and tr

Very confusing.

Let's say I don't ship to Canada.    A canadian buyer would be unable  to buy from me if he's using a Canadian

address.

If he can't buy from me,    He can't leave a negative feedback.

What does creating a listing have to do with the transaction that got you negged?

Did you sell to somebody and not ship?

Very confusing. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@xyargscurrencyandcoinsx 

I've been going round and round on this issue for most of a day. The problem for me is on a GPS shipment. One very frustrated buyer is convinced I'm excluding his country,  but on GPS listings I don't have any exclusions (a few, like Russian Federation, show up beyond the control of the seller). I relisted the item with USPS Priority Mail International and it worked fine (though the buyer declined due to the shipping cost).

I talked to 4 reps this morning. They said that GSP cannot ship a camera (my listing) to 4 countries: Brazil, Vietnam, Peru, and Hong Kong (due to customs regulations in those countries! ). Over the last decade I've shipped several cameras to Hong Kong with no customs issues. One rep told me that a confidential eBay database said this exclusion was in place because cameras were "fragile."

None of it made sense. You know already how hard this is to explain to a skeptical buyer, particularly after they get a message from eBay that says the "seller does not ship to your location."

Since this morning I've learned that this issue is broader than the 4 countries the reps mentioned, and the matter is one of the current "top" technical issues (ALERT 12750), dating from February. 

Mike

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I don't see a negative.  Looks like they removed it.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

YYYAAARRRGGG!!!

Me'z finally got a hold of someone at EBAY

And they told me that it was " a global issue / problem with many seller accounts on EBAY"

EXTREMLY FRUSTRATING!!!

Anyways, the customer of mine, FINALLY  was able to complete there purchase from me and I sent the small item off to them.

Now, I am waiting to see if any other potential customer of mine that wants any of my Canadian Half Dollars that I have for sale are going to be clear of the problem or will it be the same again....

Hopefully someone wants to purchase one of these as it seems that this was these only listing that I am or was (hopefully) have the problem with.

Ironically, also...these were the same "listings" that I had trouble for over a MONTH with attempting to create EBAY TEMPLATES for me listings.  ssssoooooo fffffrrrrruuuussstttrrrating!!!!

EBAYU also removed the underserving negative feedback that the new user blasting me for on my account.

Anyone reading this is welcome to visit my small store to try and see if the issue is resolved.

YYYAAARRRGGG!!!

Maiden Callyso!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

YYYAAARRRGGG!!!

Me'z finally got a hold of someone at EBAY

And they told me that it was " a global issue / problem with many seller accounts on EBAY"

EXTREMLY FRUSTRATING!!!

Anyways, the customer of mine, FINALLY  was able to complete there purchase from me and I sent the small item off to them.

Now, I am waiting to see if any other potential customer of mine that wants any of my Canadian Half Dollars that I have for sale are going to be clear of the problem or will it be the same again....

Hopefully someone wants to purchase one of these as it seems that this was these only listing that I am or was (hopefully) have the problem with.

Ironically, also...these were the same "listings" that I had trouble for over a MONTH with attempting to create EBAY TEMPLATES for me listings.  ssssoooooo fffffrrrrruuuussstttrrrating!!!!

EBAYU also removed the underserving negative feedback that the new user blasting me for on my account.

Anyone reading this is welcome to visit my small store to try and see if the issue is resolved.

YYYAAARRRGGG!!!

Maiden Callyso!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same issue for the last week, my customers are contacting me saying that when they add items to the trolley, they get a message saying "Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please  updated your delivery address and try again." 

Please help I've been on the phone every day to ebay and nobody is able to help me??

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Ask on our home boards and get the members there to check it out for you. I can see all of your listings from my Au account. https://community.ebay.com.au/

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Unfortunately, this seller may not ship to your location

Well this might be a little farfetched but then not all problems have obvious solutions.

For a long time, per the "request" (dare I say "demand") of the Australian postal system  the USPS would not/could not ship to Australia So many sellers in the US, to prevent problems, added Australia to their list of countries they would not ship to.

Could it be that you never released the block?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply