cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Print Return Labels for the Last Month.

I use eBay for business, and return multiple items per month.

This last month I have had nothing but issues when a return is accepted.

When I go to retrieve the label, whether I am printing, email, download or getting a QR code, I receive the following error messages..

We're having trouble with your label " & "We're Working On It!".  

The issue is not on my end, I have tried multiple devices and browsers, it is not a printer problem, it is an issue with eBay and getting a label through them.

I have contacted chat 4 times, and have called twice.

Chat is never any help, and last time I talked to them through phone I was told that this issue has been reported by multiple users and eBay is working on it and that it should be solved over the weekend.

Here I am 4 days past the previous weekend with no solution in sight. 

I have a business to run and multiple packages that need to be returned for a refund before the window closes. I am at a loss here and eBay seems to be doing nothing about the problem.

Is anyone else dealing with this???

I am getting extremely frustrated. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same problem.  There is no label available to download/print on the "Return Details" screen.  Also, my item shows it has shipped to vendor, yet I haven't printed a return label yet.  Ebay system bug, not on my end.  Ebay only provides automated generic responses.  Direct contact impossible.  My return window is closing due to Ebay issue.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@thetechcenterdanvers wrote:

I use eBay for business, and return multiple items per month.

It is possible that, because of all the previous returns, eBay no longer allows you to return items unless you pay for shipping. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did you try retrieving the label from here:

Go to your Purchase history.
Find the item in Returns and cancelled orders.
Select View return details.
Choose See label.

Otherwise, are you sure you have not been blocked for too many returns?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply