cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS help request form

Hi,

I need to complete a USPS help request form (missing mail) but after clicking on the finish button I'm not able to submit my request. I use a desktop computer and I have tried different browsers but nothing seems to work for me.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

USPS help request form

@zwwwwy wrote:

Hi,

I need to complete a USPS help request form (missing mail) but after clicking on the finish button I'm not able to submit my request. I use a desktop computer and I have tried different browsers but nothing seems to work for me.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Priority Mail is not considered "missing" until a full 7 days have passed. Other services have different timelines.

Are you trying to open the request too soon?

When was the Estimated Delivery Date?

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

USPS help request form

It's First Class Mail with tracking service. It was mailed on April 12. It was meant to be delivered on April 16.

"If your mail item has not been delivered, please check USPS Tracking® before taking the action described below:

First-Class Mail® Service - If seven (7) or more days have passed since the date of mailing and the recipient has confirmed the item has not arrived, you may either submit a search request for your lost mailpiece on or email us."

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

USPS help request form

Is April 16 the eBay delivery date or the USPS delivery date?

Look at the tracking on the USPS site for the date that USPS says it was to be delivered

You can open the inquiry on the 8th day after that date.

Also ... I'm not sure if USPS means 24-hour day or business day ...

Today is Sunday the 26th.

The 7th business day after April 16 would be tomorrow ... Monday the 27th. The 8th business day would be Tuesday.

Try opening the request tomorrow or Tuesday

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 4 of 4
latest reply