cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Short Paid Fee

Hi! Can anyone give me some insight to a USPS Short Fee charge? There is an adjusted tracking number and a Rev Issue Id. I know what the Rev Issue Id is but what about the adjusted tracking number? I'm very confused. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: USPS Short Paid Fee

Not very clear but I'm guessing that you shipped using a service you should not have used (for example using a priority mail package inside a 1st class or media mail package can result in you being charged for the priority rate) this could have caused them to issue a new tracking number consistent with the new service.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@lavintagestreetxoxo wrote:

Hi! Can anyone give me some insight to a USPS Short Fee charge? There is an adjusted tracking number and a Rev Issue Id. I know what the Rev Issue Id is but what about the adjusted tracking number? I'm very confused. Thanks! 

What did you sell? 

What type of shipping label did you purchase?

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm having the same problem and can't figure out what to do.  I shipped priority and the weight and dimensions were correct and not near a cut-over point anyway.  I asked at my Post Office and they didn't have any idea how things work with eBay, but confirmed my initial weight scan was correct.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply