cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Parcel Select Ground

Appears that ebay no longer offers this as a shipping option, when you go to purchase/print mailing labels.  Per customer service, ebay decided that this shipping method is no longer reliable.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is the first I have heard of this.  If that is really true, it is quite distressing.  I just printed a Parcel Select Ground label the other day.  I just put it in one of my listings today, and it's in lots of my listings.  There are certain types of merchandise that are not allowed to go on airplanes, so must go ground, and Parcel Select Ground is the only way to ship such things with USPS.  I'm hoping others will chime in on this topic, as this is really important for those of us who exclusively use USPS.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As a buyer i don't like parcel select.

As a seller i don't ever remember parcel select being a ebay shipping option.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay has indeed decided to phase out access to Parcel Select Ground labels, even though USPS has made no changes in their services or policies, and it's offered by all other online postage sellers including PayPal, endicia, stamps.com, etc. You can see this change mentioned casually by an eBay staff member in post #15 in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-December-9-1-00-pm-PT-Gener...

You can purchase Parcel Select Ground postage through PayPal at

www.PayPal.com/shipnow

Message 4 of 4
latest reply