cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS NOT SCANNING PACKAGES

Is anyone else having issues with USPS not scanning their packages???  I've lost product and $$$$ three different times because of this.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: USPS NOT SCANNING PACKAGES

Unless you take your complaints to your Post Office and beyond, nothing will change. I don't understand why people complain about the USPS here as it does nothing to correct the problem you may be having. Contact your PO, District Office, Area Office, HQ in DC, and write your Congressperson. Be specific with your problems, dates and tracking numbers, etc. Keep track of when and whom you talk to or write. This process works the majority of the time. Doing nothing will continue to settle for substandard service.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Yup, I've noticed several of my items over the past few months that say "awaiting delivery scan" which means, it was out for the delivery but the lazy mailman on that route didn't scan it before putting it in the buyer's mailbox.  It's ridiculous, how hard is it to scan an item?  Lazy?  Incompetent?  I don't know, but when it says that, clearly it was delivered because if it wasn't, the tracking would show at some point it was scanned again at a sorting facility or something.  

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Thanks for the post. 

Still misplacing/mishandling packages to this date out of Chicago, IL. Just happened to me on December 1st, 2020.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply