cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Selling Tracking Not Required for Sales Less Than......

I thought I heard that if you are a Top-Rated Seller, items closing for less than a certain amount do not require a tracking number to maintain your TRS status (won't be held against your TRS status).

Is that correct?

If so, what is the amount and does that include postage charged?

[I sell patches and stickers that have have a value of $6.95.  Charging an additional aprox $4.44 in postage negates the 'good deal' for the buyer.  What I have done in the mean time is opened a second store where I sell the patches and bumper stickers. ]. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Top Rated Selling Tracking Not Required for Sales Less Than......

#nobody*s_perfect   That is what I was asking about:

https://www.ebay.com/sellercenter/shipping/ebay-labels-services/ebay-domestic-shipping-services/ebay...

Just trying to figure out what specific categories.

Thanks for your help.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

It looks like the only categories are "Trading Cards", "Coins and Paper Money", and "Postcards and Stamps". Was hoping it included patches and also stickers.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

The 3 categories are shown on the page that you linked to; Trading cards; Coins & paper money; and Postcards & stamps.  

eBay's Standard envelope can be used for transactions up to $20 in those categories. It isn't regular USPS tracking but it meets eBay's requirements for tracking for purposes of seller performance evaluation. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Thanks much!  Here's a longer discussion on what I was originally asking about.  Thanks again for your relevant help.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/eBay-standard-envelope-categories-and-subcategories/td-p/32800...

Message 20 of 20
latest reply