cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I Tracked My UPS Package it’s saying Due to Operating Conditions your package may be delayed

Hi there! Recently My UPS Package has been in Transit right now so I tracked my package It’s says Due to Operating conditions your package may be Delayed. I’m not sure if it’s might still be on its way to my destination. 

5C54C3D4-9A13-4CB3-81CA-A2A7A2174AFF.png

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So I Tracked My UPS Package it’s saying Due to Operating Conditions your package may be delayed

@tinataem2000 

It's still on the way, just might be a couple days later before you receive it.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@tinataem2000 

Have a great day
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@tinataem2000 

Tru dat

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I'm confused, it only says delayed not stopped, lost, or being returned to sender. Also shows it was dropped off on 2/21 and today is 2/22, the following day. There may be weather conditions causing the delay or a shortage of staff at the current location. No reason to be concerned, just seems to be a delay. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Thank You!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

did your package come ? because im having the same issue from ups

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I had a package ship from NYC to new England, 2- day express. Wound up being 1.5 weeks overdue. Tracking showed package 5 hours away, then turned around and went southwest  to Indiana, up to new jersey, back to Indiana, this went back and forth 3 times, delayed in between, finally got to my regional area, delayed again, and delivered one day later.

The last winter storm has caused major shipping delays, and some airports, and seaports were closed and / or restricted. That's why your package is late. It WILL arrive.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

And Tracking right now is NOT accurate.  When things get crazy scans are missed or ignored,the priority being getting freight moving FIRST.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Original message is from February,2022.

Hope the OP got his issue sorted out by now.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Oops.

Hopefully so. There have been a lot of " flashback" posts being pushed to the top lately. Missed the date on this oldie but goodie.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

If the OP still hasn't gotten their item by now, hopefully the next question in a new post is,

."my item never arrived- "how do I get my money back"?

😉

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply