cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping lables

funchoice
Thrill-Seeker

Hi,

Recently I have found out that there is no usps parcel mail service when I try to print out the parcel label. There are only usps priority service. Do you guys have this problem? Or only me? I called eBay, the lady told me that there is no usps parcel mail. She asked me to go to post office to send out my mail or go to usps online to buy the label. Is it right? Please help.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Shipping lables

The eBay customer service rep gave bad advice, but it's not her job to know the details of USPS services.

Parcel Select Ground and Retail Ground do exist, but they cannot be purchased through USPS online.  Purchasing postage at your PO will cost more than purchasing a Priority Mail label through eBay. In fact, purchasing the Parcel Select label through eBay (if you can find it) will cost only ten cents less than Priority. Did you scroll down to the very bottom of the list of options?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@funchoice 

I find Parcel Select way down at the bottom after I click on Compare all services, but as nobody*s posted, Priority is just pennies different.

Priority no Parcel.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^

Parcel  way down.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

I did that, but there is no USPS Parcel Select shown on my screen. I don't know why. I think I have to call eBay to find out. Maybe my computer has the problem.

Thank you very much for your reply. Have a nice day and stay safe.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This came up the other day, apparently it may or may not show (could be category/listing-setting dependent?  no idea for sure)

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/No-More-Parcel-Select-Shipping/m-p/31384353#M352184

Message 5 of 5
latest reply