cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping labels printing problem

Since the back_to_classic workaround is gone, can you print labels from PayPal and get the eBay discounts?  I have never been able to get the labels to print from the new eBay label page, no matter what I have tried to do. I’m talking about USPS labels.

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping labels printing problem

Yes, PayPal will charge you the same postage costs as eBay.  Top Rated Sellers pay 3% less for Priority Mail labels through eBay.

www.PayPal.com/shipnow

Last time I checked, PayPal didn't offer postage labels for the Priority Mail padded flat-rate envelopes or the Regional boxes. You can print those at usps.com, though you'll pay retail postage rate for the envelopes.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, PayPal will charge you the same postage costs as eBay.  Top Rated Sellers pay 3% less for Priority Mail labels through eBay.

www.PayPal.com/shipnow

Last time I checked, PayPal didn't offer postage labels for the Priority Mail padded flat-rate envelopes or the Regional boxes. You can print those at usps.com, though you'll pay retail postage rate for the envelopes.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks 

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 3 of 3
latest reply