cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label refund

New to E-Bay .... I sold an item and printed a shipping label ..... then I found out the buyer purchased other items and I can do combined shipping...... I would like to print a new shipping label with the correct weight .... my question is how do I cancel or get a refund on my original label?  I don't know where to go on the website to handle this.   Thanks in advance .... 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Shipping label refund

To void a shipping label purchased through eBay, go to this page, find the order and select Void from the Actions drop-down. The void option is available for 5 days.

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (bank, credit card, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification.

Printed eBay Standard Envelope labels are non-refundable and cannot be voided.

eBay International Standard Delivery labels are not charged to your account until they are used, so there is no void option.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

In Seller Hub, go to the Orders tab and there you will find Shipping Labels.  You can void an unused label there and expect a refund in 2 to 3 weeks.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

you can only do this if you cancel out the first label and then combine both items for a new label

Message 4 of 4
latest reply