cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping for Standard Envelope Down?

Is anyone else having issues buying labels right now.  I'm shipping stickers and eBay Standard Envelope doesn't seem to be working.  I keeping the error message, "It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."...

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Shipping for Standard Envelope Down?

Yes, I am trying to ship postcards, and I am getting the same error message.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Its down for me too. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

They are definitely having an issue. The callback time is increasing every time I check

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

yes down here too...

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@spewntown wrote:

They are definitely having an issue. The callback time is increasing every time I check

Why would you be calling them about it?

Mine is down too, they will fix it eventually, they always do.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hey kyle@ebay devon@ebay . eBay Standard Envelope labels are down - there are also a couple threads on the tech board. Could you get this reported and post an update when eBay fixes it please?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hey kyle@ebay devon@ebay . eBay Standard Envelope labels are down - there are also a couple threads on the tech board. Could you get this reported and post an update when eBay fixes it please?

Hey @wastingtime101 thanks for flagging this!  We have notified the shipping team and will make sure to provide any updates we receive!

Kyle,
eBay
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks kyle@ebay - seems to be working now. 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Thanks kyle@ebay - seems to be working now. 🙂

Hey @wastingtime101, great news! We have received confirmation that it has been fully corrected now.  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply