cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not responding

Hi. I purchased suitcases through bidding. Its been a week and the seller has still not shipped my items. He is not replying to any messages. What should i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Seller not responding

@beebee2011 wrote:

Hi. I purchased suitcases through bidding. Its been a week and the seller has still not shipped my items. He is not replying to any messages. What should i do?

There should be a delivery date for your item on My eBay > Purchase History ... you will need to be patient and wait until that date until you are able to take any action.  If that date has passed, you can file an Item Not Received claim to get your money back.

Some notes:

• Some sellers do not speak English, and they will not respond to your messages.
  • If you purchased from a 3rd world country, you may never see tracking.
  • A seller does not have to provide tracking.
  • Just because you haven't seen a tracking number, or movement with a tracking number, the package could have still been shipped.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Seller not responding

If it’s for the 3-piece outdoor rolling luggage set for < $20 from the brand new Asian seller with 0 FB it is likely you’ll have to file an INR after the estimated delivery date.

If there’s a Next time come here when you see what could be a ‘too good to be true transaction.’

Message 3 of 3
latest reply