cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNAD, returned, no refund

I bought a video game.  It was scratched and would not play.  I opened a return and selected not as described(shipping label was free,seller accepts returns).  It was delivered to the seller on the Nov. 27th.  According to the return details I am supposed to have my refund by today, Dec 2nd.  I have not gotten a refund, and I don't see an option to get ebay involved.   How do I get my refund?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: SNAD, returned, no refund

You will probably be able to escalate for eBay to step in on Dec 3rd

You can also discuss the matter with customer service by telephone

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@goin-shopping wrote:

I bought a video game.  It was scratched and would not play.  I opened a return and selected not as described(shipping label was free,seller accepts returns).  It was delivered to the seller on the Nov. 27th.  According to the return details I am supposed to have my refund by today, Dec 2nd.  I have not gotten a refund, and I don't see an option to get ebay involved.   How do I get my refund?

@goin-shopping 

So, just a couple of questions: did the seller provide the return shipping label? Through the eBay return process? And you printed off and used that label?

If so, did you enter the tracking number into the return request? 

Does the tracking for your return show that the item has actually been delivered to the seller?

If all of the above has been accomplished, and if it does not appear the seller has issued the refund by the deadline, you may ask eBay to step in. Today is December 2nd, so you cannot make that request until December 3rd (according to the date you provided). Keep in mind the refund may take a few days (five to seven, maybe?) after the seller has refunded to actually be credited to your funding source.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the responses.

ebay provided the shipping label, don't know if they took money from the seller for it, or if they covered it themselves.  It was delivered to the seller on the 27th.

When I logged in a few hours ago there was an option to "ask ebay to help", I clicked that, then selected "Have not received refund".  Just checked back in, and the refund is processing.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply