cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprinting an eBay shipping label.

Does anyone out there know how to reprint an eBay shipping label?? I clicked on "Print" on my PC screen with shipping label shown, and nothing happened; and the shipping label disappeared from my screen.. On oe of their wehaelp apges, eby asys the way to reprint is the following: They take you to the page titled "Manage Shipping Labels. On that page, Ebay says all one has to is to select "Reprint" on that page. I must have gone tot hat page at least a dozen times and I never saw the word "Reprint" anywhere on that page. I raally need to reprint that shipping label of I'll be paying double as I Already paid for the shipping label.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

In the Manage shipping labels page there will be a list of the items you just printed labels for. On the left of that list is the word "actions" with a down arrow. Click the arrow and a drop down box will include, among other things, "reprint label".

One thought: The "non print" has happened to me on occasion and when it does it means that the printer is out of ink. I change the cartridge and presto it prints.

You might also want to check your printers "waiting to print list". If you click print more than once it sometimes freezes up the queue and you have to cancel everything and start over.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You have 24 hours to reprint @sapphire22. Go to this page.

Personal choice, but I download all my labels to PDF.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I cannot thank you enough!! You saved me about $4.50 (in my case, that's a pitcher of beer)!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Cheers, enjoy the cold one.

Point of reference: You can void USPS labels purchased through eBay for 4 (or maybe it's 5?) days. If you were outside the reprint window you could have gone to the same page linked above and voided the label then purchased a new one.

It usually takes 2-4 weeks for the voided label to be credited to your account. You don't get an e-mail when the credit is issued, but you'll see it in your payment transaction history @sapphire22.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I reprint labels from the email ebay send every time I buy a label.   

Message 6 of 6
latest reply