cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received the wrong item

So basically I ordered a CPU Cooler Fan and the seller lied in the listing regarding the exact fan that was being sold. I asked for a return as it wasn't what it was supposed to be and was granted it. However, the seller almost immediately issued a refund after eBay sent the message to print return label now. How do I go about sending it back or do I even have to since eBay claims the return is now closed.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Received the wrong item

@brokencodes wrote:

The option to print the label does not exist. It is gone. If I had the option to print the label, this would be a nonissue. I don't feel I should have to pay to ship back an item that the seller lied about. 

You don't have to ship the item back. Once a refund is issued, the label is no longer available. You are not required to return the item.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Received the wrong item

You're done. The seller does not want the item back. If the label is pre-paid, I would just put it in the outgoing mail myself.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Received the wrong item

So this is how it stands: 

The seller did his part by refunding your money.

You're wondering if you should do your part and return the item?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Received the wrong item

The option to print the label does not exist. It is gone. If I had the option to print the label, this would be a nonissue. I don't feel I should have to pay to ship back an item that the seller lied about. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Received the wrong item

@brokencodes wrote:

You don't have to ship the item back. Once a refund is issued, the label is no longer available. You are not required to return the item.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 5
latest reply