cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realized I was sold fake Jordans about little less than a year after the payment

So on July 10, 2016, I purchased my first pair of Jordans off of Ebay. I recieved them on time and the day I got them I realized that there were some pen markings on the shoe that I cleaned off, and some **bleep**ty gluework on some parts of the shoe. So I quickly sent a message to the seller, and he claims that someone associated with him must of made the pen markings, so he apoligized and refunded 20$, so I got the shoes for 100 without shipping. So many months pass, and they sat in my spare shoe box because they didn't come with one, and the reason I didn't wear them was because I was already mid-way through the school year and there is god **bleep** snow outside, so I didn't wear them at all. This school year, I finally wear them for the first time, and **bleep** did they look good from my eye because I don't have a clue that they are actually fakes, really good fakes. I instantly get called out by one of my buddies, a sneakerhead, and tells me that it's a really good replica, known as a Supermax Perfect. At the time I didn't know what the hell that was, so I did some research, and I found an exact pair of the shoes I bought, on some replica site, selling for 108$, supermax perfect condition, so I concluded that this scumbag must be buying these supermax replicas and selling them as authentic on ebay for about 30+ more. Now I wish I could contact the seller about this, but for some reason I can't file a money back gurantee case or even contact the seller because of how long it's has been. Even the exchange of messages I had with the seller about the pen marks and glue marks are gone as well.... Is there anything I can do? They are probably the best replicas I've ever seen so far, based on youtube videos of fakes, but I payed for the AUTHENTIC ones, not replicas. If someone could please advise me on what to do, would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Realized I was sold fake Jordans about little less than a year after the payment

Unfortunately you've waited far too long to discover the shoes were fake. The money back guarantee is only for 30 days after you receive the item. Paypal buyer protection is for 180 days from the date of payment. So there is nothing you can do as far as ebay and paypal are concerned. If you paid for the shoes with a credit, you may be able to file a chargeback. otherwise.....you have no recourse.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 2
latest reply