cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about shipping

There is a buyer that wants me to ship an item to her, but her name isn't on the address in eBay or PayPal, she said it's under her sister's name. She told me that the address is fine where i mail it to but she wants me to ship it in her name. Does this sound legit? Is it safe to do this?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Question about shipping

@gemz2go wrote:

There is a buyer that wants me to ship an item to her, but her name isn't on the address in eBay or PayPal, she said it's under her sister's name. She told me that the address is fine where i mail it to but she wants me to ship it in her name. Does this sound legit? Is it safe to do this?

Should be OK, as long as the address is legit. Just a few days ago I received an order that did not even have my name on it, just the address.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Question about shipping

@gemz2go wrote:

Should be OK, as long as the address is legit. Just a few days ago I received an order that did not even have my name on it, just the address.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply