cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Shipping Labels

Does anyone have a source for good quality shipping labels that wont break the bank?

We have been using the 4x6 thermal shipping labels from Ecoswift for a few years. The cost of these when purchased in about 8 rolls is about $4.75/250 I believe. They have been working great but the last few orders have not been the same quality. We have had 2 confirmed cases of labels coming off durning shipping and we can see that they are not sticking as well as we would like.

I am not intrested in the "free" ones from FedEx ou UPS. The FedEx ones for whatever reason dont print very well and they make a mess in and around the printer. We are using a Zebra 500 I believe.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Quality Shipping Labels

I like the free labels from UPS.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@smalladdictionsrcwrote:

I am not intrested in the "free" ones from FedEx ou UPS.

I would hope not, since all of your listings that I looked at use USPS.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Have you looked into bulk buying and B2B services from Office stores?

POsTiNg Id
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I was hoping that someone had a company that they were getting labels from that they have been happy with. I can find tons of them for sale, I just would like to be assured they are going to be good quality.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Avery 8126.  It is all I will use anymore.  The cheap labels came off during printing and ruined my printer.  These work perfectly every single time.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

UPS has great quality labels.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply