cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with requesting total for items in cart

I've a buyer who wants more than one item I'm selling, they live outside the USA. When requesting total for  the items in their cart they get this message,

" You can't request a total for items where eBay manages all or part of the shipping.""

What do I need to do to fix it where they can request the total?

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

stephenmorgan is right. Its a pain but worth it if its a bigger sale. I have had to do this with a gentleman in Australia. I wound up canceling his 3 orders as per his request then relisted them all together with the combined shipping info and then listed it at a really high price so no one would buy it in the mean time. Then he sent me an offer for the previous agreed amount and then it actually saved him almost 90 bucks in shipping.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Relist everything into one listing for them with the correct shipping amount then cancel the old listings.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

stephenmorgan is right. Its a pain but worth it if its a bigger sale. I have had to do this with a gentleman in Australia. I wound up canceling his 3 orders as per his request then relisted them all together with the combined shipping info and then listed it at a really high price so no one would buy it in the mean time. Then he sent me an offer for the previous agreed amount and then it actually saved him almost 90 bucks in shipping.  
Message 3 of 3
latest reply