cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pitney Bowes - Global Shipping Program WAY TOO SLOW!!

I bought an item that said delivery by June 21st.

Now it Says: Estimated delivery Mon, Jul 8

Why is GSP so slow?

Do I have to wait half the summer for a part to drive my car?

Ebay lied in the estimate and now I have to suffer.

Is there no recourse?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

In your My eBay> Purchase History, please return to the transaction in question and find the estimated delivery date there.  That date is more or less set in stone.  If that date is June 21st, that IS the estimated delivery date.  

If you don't have your item by about the 23rd, please go to the eBay Money Back Guarantee and read about what to do if/when an eBay transaction goes wrong.

To the best of my knowledge, eBay lied about nothing.  Can you explain why you believe that they did?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

an "estimated" date is not a "guaranteed" date and the estimate can change.

Just a guess that once the item arrived at GSP and was packaged to send out, the date changed by whatever shipping method GSP is using to get to you.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@klhmdg wrote:

an "estimated" date is not a "guaranteed" date and the estimate can change.

Just a guess that once the item arrived at GSP and was packaged to send out, the date changed by whatever shipping method GSP is using to get to you.

It didn't get to GSP yet. I dont want guess's.

Ebay got my cash right away, no wait for them, no stress FOR THEM!!

So I got my car waiting in the shop for this part.

Either Ebay lied about the date or they dont know how to count, which one is it?

June 14-27 to get to Kentucky? Is that it?

What kind of inefficient, unreliable GARBAGE is that?

2019040.jpg2019041.jpg

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@leaky-bucket-labs wrote:

Why is GSP so slow?

That Jul 8 @leaky-bucket-labs is the estimated delivery if you bought it TODAY. Your original estimate is for the day you actually forked over the loonies.

You should look for a seller that ships direct. Hit the Back button if you see Ships to Canada and many other countries -- those words mean it's GSP.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@reda3615 wrote:

Why is GSP so slow?

That Jul 8 @leaky-bucket-labs is the estimated delivery if you bought it TODAY. Your original estimate is for the day you actually forked over the loonies.

You should look for a seller that ships direct. Hit the Back button if you see Ships to Canada and many other countries -- those words mean it's GSP.

There is absolutely no sellers that even have the parts.

Brass radiator tanks for a 66 mercury, not gonna happen.

It was a fluke I found these.

They are delivered to KY today. GSP gets them quick, be nice if they were at the border today being processed.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@reda3615 wrote:

Why is GSP so slow?

They are delivered to KY today. GSP gets them quick, be nice if they were at the border today being processed.

They will not be processed that quickly.  It’s friday I’m sure they won’t be processed and forwarded until next week.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@myangelandmyprincess wrote:

@reda3615 wrote:

Why is GSP so slow?

They will not be processed that quickly.  It’s friday I’m sure they won’t be processed and forwarded until next week.  

be nice if they were at the border today being processed means IT WOULD BE NICE.

Its pretty obvious it wont be processed quickly.

Thanks for playing though.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@myangelandmyprincess wrote:

@reda3615 wrote:

Why is GSP so slow?

be nice if they were at the border today being processed means IT WOULD BE NICE.

Its pretty obvious it wont be processed quickly.

Thanks for playing though.

I read it exactly the way you meant it.  I just went ahead and said what we both knew to be true to snap you out of your lovely dream of it being processed quickly.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 9 of 9
latest reply