cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New eBay International Shipping Program

Yesterday I received an email from eBay about migrating to the new international shipping program. It says I don't have to do anything:

"You don’t need to do anything on listings that only offer eBay international standard delivery. They’ll be automatically updated to eBay International Shipping.

For listings that you regularly ship with eBay international standard delivery, we’ll automatically update those to only display eBay International Shipping as well – even when the listing currently offers other shipping options.
"

Today I received an email that says the exact opposite:

"If you have existing listings with eBay international standard delivery or USPS international as shipping options, you will need to manually update those to receive the benefits offered through the new eBay International Shipping program."

So, which one is it?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New eBay International Shipping Program

"For listings that you regularly ship with eBay international standard delivery, we’ll automatically update those to only display eBay International Shipping as well – even when the listing currently offers other shipping options.""

Everything is incomprehensible....why would ebay think that a listing that "currently offers other shipping options" "regularly ships with ebay isd".  If a seller ships regularly with ebay isd, then he/she would not currently offer other shipping options.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply