cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing item

I bought a used phone, and to my surprise it was shipped in a letter, not like in a package and well protected like usually.

Anyway, it's more than a month now and still have not arrived, so i have doubts that it was not sent at all, but the buyer sent me a picture as a proof he did ship it.

So my question is: is the picture attached a valid proof that he did sent it? 

Screenshot_2021-01-24-10-24-24-441_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Missing item

No!

Me thinks this seller is pulling your leg.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That isn't proof. Ask for the tracking number. If he can't give you that start the item not received claim. No more communication with the seller and DO NOT run out of time. You have 30 days to file a claim on ebay and 6 months on PayPal.

=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No it is not.  Proof is by a legitimate tracking number from the shipping carrier.   Go to your purchase page and  check the estimated delivery date provided by eBay for this transaction.  If you are past that date you need to file a claim for an item not received.  The date should look like this below.

delivery notice.JPG

Then you need to file a claim for an item you have not received.  Do not allow the seller to convince you it is coming as a new buyer can be scammed by a nonperforming seller.  You can file the claim here with the item number.

https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

Message 4 of 4
latest reply