cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage postage labels

I can’t find any link that works to cancel a postage label and the ‘chat with eBay ‘ link doesn’t work either. Where do I go to cancel a label so that I don’t get charged? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Manage postage labels

In the Seller Hub, select the "Orders" tab (right underneath the word "Hub", then select "Shipping labels" from the list on the left side of the page.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Manage postage labels

You can void an unused eBay postage label up to 5 days after purchase.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=LabelManagement

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Manage postage labels

Pretend you're printing out a label for the very first time for that transaction.

You will then get a warning message that you already printed out a label.  It will also give you a link to "shipping history" or something like that.

Click on that link then go to the label in question. There will be a drop down menu where you can select "void label". 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Manage postage labels

If you are talking about a USPS label that you created on eBay you have already been charged. You paid when you bought it. Go to your Selling page, Shipping labels in the last option on the left side. Be aware that the window to cancel a USPS label is very short, I think 5 days. If your cancellation is approved, the PO will refund your payment source in a couple of weeks.

Manage postage labels

From Seller Hub click on ORDERS, SHIPPING LABEL (void label).   Takes a couple of weeks for USPS to return postage.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply