cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay forgot to enable ebay standard envelope shipping for some of the new postcard categories

Ebay recently migrated postcards to new categories.

Ebay standard envelope is working as normal for the Topographical Postcard category.

However, they forgot to enable ebay standard envelope for the Non-Topographical Postcard category.

If you go to ship an order from the Non-Topographical Postcards category, it says it is not eligible for Ebay standard envelope, even though it fits all the criteria.

The message is "Items in this category and price range are not eligible for eBay standard envelope".

It needs to be enabled for the category ASAP, as people are relying on it to ship their orders with tracking.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay forgot to enable ebay standard envelope shipping for some of the new postcard categories

Still have the problem this morning, with 2 postcards that I was forced to ship First Class with tracking for about $3.50 each.  In both cases the cheaper eBay Standard Envelope was grayed out.

Since I offer free shipping, can't afford to pay regular First Class.

I put all my listings on a one week "vacation".

If they don't fix this soon, I will need to start charging $3.50 shipping on all 30,000+ listings.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply