cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute System is **bleep**

How do i have to refund a **bleep** buyer when I have tracking and it's in the delivery window and I get a message saying we couldn't find a tracking # when the **bleep** customer has the tracking I gave them and I updated the listing with tracking?

What kind of bull**bleep** algorithm system is this? Where you basically encourage buyers to commit fraud. How has this company not been sued for billions is beyond me. This leniency towards buyers is **bleep** Bull**bleep**. Not to mention eBay non existing customer service. How the **bleep** do you people get away with that bull**bleep**? Sick of this **bleep** **bleep** and running my own business away from scam bay. By the way I will report eBay for fraud, I will contact police for buyers in their local area for stolen merchandise and direct them straight to eBay. I'll do it every single time. I don't care if it's on Christmas or what let's see how buyers feel with police showing up Christmas morning. Since eBay encourages fraud. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Enter the tracking number in the case, call eBay and have it closed in your favor.

Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you have tracking and it shows "delivered", just add that to the case and call eBay to close the case. EZPZ

Message 3 of 3
latest reply