cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

It's been several days and this is all that has shown up on tracking.

What exactly does this mean?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It means the package's original source is a "partner facility" which is another agency meant to pass the shipping to a certain point.  Like with one of my prior purchases, another carrier handled the package to a major city and then USPS took over.  If I looked at the USPS tracking anytime before they took over, I would have seen this message.  I happened to get a tracking number for the "partner facility" from the seller so I could watch the package through there until it hit USPS.

Of course, a lot depends on what you were provided, but this is likely what's happening.  The package probably will appear on the system when it gets close enough for delivery.  Hopefully things are still within time frame for estimation on that regard.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It may not be the case but the last time I saw that it was an item that I thought I purchased from a US seller. The tracking stated the same thing and about a week later it showed up in Jamaica NY. See below...

February 22, 2021, 8:55 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
JAMAICA, NY 11434 

If there is a tracking number check the digits, the one I had was longer than a normal tracking number by 4 extra digits.

It turned out I received the package in total about  4 weeks, ended up being a counterfeit coin sent from overseas.

I am not sure in your case, it could be legit and the seller is using a 3rd party carrier. as stated on the USPS Q&A site.

This means that your item was initially taken to or picked up by a third party shipping carrier, who will partially transport the item and then will transfer the item to a USPS hub for “final mile” delivery.

A little investigation if you have a tracking number will tell you what 3rd party is the shipper.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

That is tracking number

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

11 Jun 2021 13:49
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item. Shipping Partner: BFE CORPORATION LIMITED. Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 1:49 pm on June 11, 2021 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90045. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. LOS ANGELES, CA 90045
USPS
11 Jun 2021 13:19
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item. Shipping Partner: BFE CORPORATION LIMITED LOS ANGELES, CA 90045
USPS
11 Jun 2021 05:49
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 1:49 pm on June 11, 2021 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90045. This does not indicate receipt by the USP United States of America
Cainiao
11 Jun 2021 05:19
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can check on DHL, I think it is coming from overseas.

Aliexpress Standard Shipping Tracking.

About all I can help.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@aproudparent2010, the "shipping partner" is another courier which is handling the first part of the transportation for your package. The final delivery will be handled by USPS. Most couriers like UPS, FedEx, DHL offer services like this, and the partner can also be the Global Shipping Program, or Amazon shipping.

They normally transport the package to your local area, and then hand it off to your local post office, or sometimes to a USPS sorting facility in your area. The tracking will stay like that until the USPS receives the package.

In your case, according to the info on the USPS tracking, it is BFE corporation, from China. More info about them:

http://www.bfevip.com/About/

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My package also was say package was be handled by shipping partner.  I made sure my punches where all coming from the United States Only. I called out the seller. He claimed he does not use a shipping partner. What he does not know is my cousin works as one of Top Brass at USPS. I cannot say her name, or title. But she told me he is not telling you the truth. I called him out again about my package. He told me it's on its way. He does use a shipping partner, even though it says that exact words. Then I get an alert its been accepted at the international distribution center in Chicago. I called my cousin. My cousin told me. It came from China. I gave up on this individuals lies. He was caught red handed falsifying shipping locations. I'll never do business with him ever again. People make sure you e-mail the seller even if says it's coming from the United States. I mean who wants to wait a month to receive your package. Make sure it's coming directly from the United States, or you will not buy the item. These false advertising sellers need to be stopped. E-bay will not do anything about it. Ask if he is using a shipping partner. Remind him you track your packages. You know exactly where it's coming from. Call him out on false advertisement. It against the law.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You don’t need to know a mid-level manager at the USPS to understand that your item was coming from another country.  And there are legit ways to punish the seller by keeping the item whilst still getting a refund.  

Message 9 of 9
latest reply