cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I ship without using eBay's options?

I work for UPS. This means that normally, I can ship cheaper from my center than the options ebay wants me to pay for. I can go to work, box packages up, and create a shipping label and have it out the day someone ships something from me. The problem is, I don't know how to do this when ebay is seemingly forcing me to choose one of their shipping options. Is there a way for me to ship my items using my own resources, rather than one of theirs? I'd like to order free shipping on all my items, but it's not feasable when they're wanting me to pay $10 plus for shipping on most of the things I sell, especially when I know I can do it cheaper. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can ship on your own.  Once you've generated a label at work, enter the tracking number against the item and Bob's Your Uncle.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can ship on your own.  Once you've generated a label at work, enter the tracking number against the item and Bob's Your Uncle.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Awesome thanks a bunch.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Before you list, figure out the shipping cost. Be sure to cover yourself for wherever that package may go. Add that price into your item price, then use "free" shipping. Be sure to factor in any surcharges into your pricing - you cannot ask the buyer to pay those after the sale.

MAKE SURE you choose flat rate UPS.

0cbf02287892d946f5df7b1d15e058c1

Once you sell something, you can add the tracking number to the sold item.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 4
latest reply